SABROCAPTCHA: CAPTCHA PROTECTION MADE EASY
TRY IT RIGHT NOW FOR FREE ON YOUR WEBSITE AND WITHOUT REGISTRATION !
<form action="form.php" method=post onsubmit="return checkform(this);">
SABROCAPTCHA Allows you to protect the forms of any web page created in HTML for free, in less than 5 minutes (without slowing down your page and without having to register) So you could stop receiving dozens of unwanted emails in your email account, by integrating our CAPTCHA code, in the web form of your website, which you can Try Completely FREE with the code generated on this page.
Currently, millions of websites are victims of Spamers and even robots that automatically fill in the forms of all websites that do not have CAPTCHA protection in their contact forms.
If you do not integrate soon a CAPTCHA System in your website, you would be allowing more Spammers and Bots to fill out the form on your website, to send you Spam and Unsolicited Advertising like: Viagra Ads, Russian dating, bank phishing, fake lottery scams, inheritance from a generous uncle in Africa, and hundreds of emails that in the long run would waste your time by trying to discern in your inbox which emails are important and which emails are spam, which in addition to wasting your precious time, also puts your email storage space at risk, and eventually it will make you stop opening some important emails coming from your website, due to the large amount of Spam that you would receive in your Email just for the simple fact of not having a CAPTCHA filter on your website
The only efficient way to avoid receiving Spam, Junk mail and Unwanted emails coming from your website, is through the integration of a CAPTCHA system in the contact form of your website, which you can try completely FREE on this web page.
Below are the instructions that will allow you to immediately generate an HTML Code yourself and integrate it into your website, in order to test our CAPTCHA System on your own website and try it completely free for a certain period of time and then, if you are pleased with our CAPTCHA service, then you could buy in this website your own HTML Code, valid for 1 month or 6 months or 1 year, with Bitcoin or with a cash deposit from any country by Western Union or MoneyGram or with an International bank transfer or with a Bank deposit at Banco Industrial de Guatemala, either right now or after the trial period has expired.
The free HTML code that you can generate yourself below, can be pasted directly into the contact form on your website, so you can immediately test our service for a limited time period.
Below you will be able to generate a test HTML code, valid for your own domain, then you only have to copy and paste it on your web page just before the SUBMIT button of your contact form and finally you only have to add a small line of code right at the beginning of your contact form: <FORM ... >
The line of code that you must add is exactly the following:
An example of what the HTML code in the form of your web page should look like, right on the line of "<form ... >" Before and After making this change, would look something like this:
< form action="form.php" method=post >
< form action="form.php" method=post onsubmit="return checkform(this);" >
In short, all you have to do is this:
1. Modify the "<form.." line by adding this line of code:
2. Generate your free HTML code below, which you will need to copy and paste into your web page, just before the "submit" line of your form
Below is an example of the HTML code of a complete form, which already includes the 2 points indicated above, marked in red:
<br>Nombre: <input type=text name=nombre>
<br>Email: <input type=text name=email>
<!--### BEGIN OF SABROCAPTCHA (API Provided by: www.sabro.net) ###-->
<!--### END OF SABROCAPTCHA (API Provided by: www.sabro.net) ###-->
<input type=submit value='Enviar'>
FREE HTML CODE GENERATION WITH FREE API KEY:
If you want to protect the form of your web page with our SABROCAPTCHA System, you can buy an HTML Code with your own payment API key, which you will receive by email, in less than 24 hours, after paying from any country through Western Union, Moneygram, Bitcoin, or through an International Transfer or Deposit at Banco Industrial de Guatemala, according to these indications:
We offer 3 types of Codes, The 3 types of Codes we offer are:
1. A Code valid for one month, which will allow you to protect the form of your web page, without any automatic or recurring charge. (ideal to test the service for a whole month before purchasing a Semiannual or Annual code)
2. A Code valid for 6 Months, which will allow you to protect the form of your web page, without any automatic or recurring charge.
3. A Code valid for 1 Year, which will allow you to protect the form of your web page, without any automatic or recurring charge.
Both the Test Codes and the Paid Codes allow you to Protect the Form of your website from SPAM, without any difference in the operation of both codes, even if your website is formed with WIX or with Wordpress, since you only have to paste the HTML code with the indications shown above.
If you want to buy any of these 3 types of Codes to protect the form of your website, your purchased code will be sent to your email address in less than 24 hours after paying through Western Union, Moneygram, Bitcoin, or through an International Transfer or Deposit at Banco Industrial de Guatemala according to the indications described below.
To buy a Code, first read the notes located at the bottom of this page and then click on one of the following links, depending on the type of Code you want to buy:
1. Each Generated HTML Code is only valid according to the type of Code that was generated and can only be used in a single domain (you can freely use the same SABROCAPTHCA code in one or several pages of the same domain without any problem, however only one form per page is allowed), the Free Code is valid for a limited time period from the moment it is generated, the Purchased Code with a duration of 1 month, is valid only for one Month, the semi-annual code is valid for 6 months, and the Code Purchased for a Year, is only valid for one year, upon expiration of the time for which they were generated, a box will be displayed without prior notice indicating that this Code is no longer Valid, along with a Link so that you can acquire another new code either a free Code or a paid Code.
2. The purchase of an HTML Code with us is completely secure and without any recurring charge when the validity of your code expires, since only a single charge is made each time you make the purchase of an HTML Code, which includes an API Key in SAAS mode (Software As A Service), valid for the time purchased. (Your purchased HTML code will be sent to you by email in less than 24 hours, after having made your payment)
3. After purchasing your HTML Code, you will receive it in an email with the subject "HTML Code Purchased", if you do not see this email, then check your SPAM tray.
4. Your purchase is 100% secure; however, we DO NOT offer a refund of any payments made, therefore, before purchasing your code, we recommend that you perform a free trial by filling out the form shown above (The prices shown on this page may change in the future without prior notice).
5. The form protection service through our Captcha System uses a very complex algorithm that makes the protected forms very difficult to autofill by Spam Robots, preventing you from receiving spam in your email address; however, we do not guarantee 100% that the Captcha system will block all spam, as there are always malicious people who are dedicated to manually send Spam and unwanted advertising on the Internet.
6. Prices do not include tax, vat, or any type of taxes for any country.
7. This site is public and only offers the integration of the Captcha System in any web page of any person, so we do NOT have any responsibility for the use that they give to their web pages, since we do not know or register the people who use this site. , nor do we have contact with the people who use the codes generated on this website.
<form action="form.php" method=post onsubmit="return checkform(this);">