MONIT EMPLE is a Program to Remotely Monitor the computers of your Employees, in itself it is an Employee Monitoring Software, which records Webcam photos, captures work screens and sends them to you by email so that you can check that in your employees are actually working.
This program greatly increases the productivity of your company and the productivity of your employees, since by implementing this system on your company's computers, downtime and unproductive times are avoided, since you will be able to have an exact record of the activities of your collaborators. , see if they are at their workplace and see the screens they are working on at all times and thus prevent them from using their computers to waste time in personal chats, on Facebook, YouTube or on social networks, with which you will be able to have greater control of your company, remotely and without having to be present to see what your employees are working on, the program could even help your employees work remotely from home, because with the program you would have a constant record of the work and activities performed on their computers.
Implementing this system, in addition to allowing you to control the productivity of your collaborators, can also serve as a time clock for each employee, since you would always know the arrival time, in which everyone turns on their computer and would also have a record of the departure time of each employee, seeing what was the last time they turned off their computers, supporting each record with an image taken with the webcam and with the screenshot of the screen in which they were working, in this way Fraud is prevented from someone else turning on or off the computer of an employee other than the contract employee.
Instructions for Use: The program works on any computer with a Windows operating system (from Windows XP to Windows 11), the only requirements are: keep the program open (which starts automatically when you turn on the computer), have a laptop or computer that has a built-in webcam or any webcam connected by USB to the computer, an active internet connection, ideally with Wi-Fi, and an email address with SMTP protocol that will be used to automatically send you the images captured, which will be sent to any other email address (ideally a Gmail account intended exclusively for monitoring your employees). If you do not have an email address with SMTP protocol, you can open a free one on the site: GMX.com or purchase a paid email account at www.sabro.net
(For companies with more than 20 users, there is also the option of sending images to your server directly by FTP, or via POST, even with a dashboard in the cloud, to be able to see and filter users by date, time and departments)
The SMTP configuration data that must be entered into the program so that you can monitor your employees' computers are:
1. Recipient Email (this is the email address where you want the images and screenshots to arrive, this address is ideally a Gmail account to avoid having space problems and to be able to search and filter the work of your employees by dates and by subject in case you have several employees or different offices that you want to be able to monitor)
2. Email Subject (This will help you identify each specific employee or computer, and thus be able to filter the work of each employee by date and time in your Gmail, which is ideal to be able to monitor several employees or different branches)
3. Sending Email (This will be the Email address with SMTP protocol, which you will use to send the captured images, to your Receiving Email account, if you do not have an account with SMTP, you can open one for free at GMX .com or hire a paid one at www.sabro.net, ideally you should have an SMTP account for each employee you want to monitor)
4. User (This is the user of your email, usually here you must put the full address of the Sending Email again)
5. Password (This is the password that you have assigned to the Sending Email account)
6. SMTP Server (Here you must put the address of the outgoing server of the Sending Email, usually it is something like: mail.yourdomainname.com )
7. SMTP Port: Here you must place the number corresponding to the SMTP output port of the Sending Email, which is usually: 465)
8. Sending Time: (Here you must select the frequency of how often you want to capture the work of each employee, it is recommended to select every 5 or every 10 minutes so as not to exceed the limit of daily sending of an SMTP account)
9. Administrator Password: (The Administrator Password is OPTIONAL in case you do not want the employee to be able to modify the program settings)
DISCLAIMER: This program is for legitimate uses of supervision of work tasks, with the consent of each collaborator. This program does NOT support in any sense spying or unauthorized recording, therefore practices, the user of this program is solely responsible for using this program correctly and respecting the Laws of your locality.
This program works in Freemium mode, so it can always be used for free so that you can be alerted every time your computer detects a sound, however the free version has some limitations that can be eliminated by optionally purchasing a license specified within the program.
MONITEMPLE is a 100% guaranteed to be provided, free of Viruses, Malware, Retargeting Ads and activity trackers, as do some other "Free" programs available on the internet, which can ultimately compromise the security of your computer or slow it down.
You can download this program for free at the bottom of this page and if you later also want to purchase a License, to extend the program's functionalities, you can later and optionally purchase a License within the program.
Download this program for FREE below:
After downloading our .EXE file to your computer, since this is a downloaded .EXE file
from the internet, the first time you run this program, Windows will likely give you a blue alert that says: "Windows prevented a Unrecognized application..." Just ignore that message, click the LEARN MORE link, and then click
on the RUN ANYWAY button.